Welcome, Guest

Anti-reflux Surgery, Fundoplication-Mayo Clinic

[postlink] http://treatments-for-heartburn.blogspot.com/2012/03/anti-reflux-surgery-fundoplication-mayo.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X840-6PyO4cendofvid[starttext]I have an appointment in 3 weeks; I cant wait! I hate that when my symptoms get bad, it clogs my nose and I hold my breath in my sleep. Gah -- that's the scariest part. Does anyone else have it where one of their nostrils is closed all of the time? Also, do you have to keep taking medicaion long-term after surgery? I've been taking 60mg of Dexilant twice and day and it's made a huge difference; however, I still have mild constant throat burning. :-/ Good Luck Everyone![endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))